Monday, February 28, 2011

Shining Lights and Gentle Giants

It's safe to say that this blog is not getting the attention it deserves from its author. I'm going to shine a little more light into my personal life. Why? Well, why the fuck not? The happenings in my day to day life aren't exactly exciting, but the highlights are. So without further ado, here is that little bit of light.

I had a date on Saturday. He's simply amazing. He towers a foot taller than me and his eye's are gorgeous. He picked me up from my house, and we went to Castles n' Coasters. It didn't even feel like a first date! He held my hand, he hugged me (major plus because hugs are amazing, even though my face barely came up to his sternum), and he put his arms around me like I was his to have. When we were about to go get something to eat...He kissed me. My head spun and the night sky seemed more beautiful than I had ever seen it before. There was without doubt that ever-desirable "spark".

It almost feels like he reads this blog because we have an inside joke. I didn't have sex with him on the first date, and that's some progress given my reputation as a slut. I'm mad crushing on a guy who deserves nothing but the best I can offer. With that said, I'm going to just leave it be. I don't want to spoil anything by getting my hopes up so high to only watch them crash in an inferno of failed efforts. But, I'm not going to object to this gentle giant asking me to be his girlfriend either.

No comments:

Post a Comment