Saturday, February 19, 2011

Once Upon a Never

Once upon a time, I met the most amazing person I could ever ask to meet. They were kind and gentle, smart as a whip, and had me busting at the seems. Within a few hours of meeting this amazing person, we had our inside jokes and all awkwardness was melted away by our laughter. At the end of our evening we said our goodbyes with a hug. Nothing more and nothing less, as to not ruin the beauty that we had just witnessed with our eyes that night.

As weeks progress and this amazing person and I begin to explore our friendship, we realize we are meant to be more than just friends. They accept my quirks, as I do theirs. And we lived happily ever after.

The End.



Fairy tales are a bunch of fucking horse shit! Thanks, Hollywood, for glamorizing the unachievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment