Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's kinda like that, I guess.

So the vegetarian thing is going to stay. I don't want to eat meat anymore, and I'm going to try to quit smoking and start being a little more active. This is going to be fun.

Hopefully on Saturday night, I get to finally meet this guy I've been talking to for the past few weeks. He says he's about a foot taller than me, so this should be interesting. I'm going in this with an open mind. Fuck the "all or nothing" attitude. Who cares if that person isn't the love of your life? There's nothing wrong with more friends!

I'd love to make more friends, not that there's anything wrong with the ones I have. It's just nice to know that I have friends outside of the ones I normally hang out with. The only things that are beginning to bother me is the fact that I don't see them as often as I wish I could, and I'm starting to believe my novelty has worn away. It might be some kind of weird mind fuck I'm doing to myself, but it just feels like that sometimes. That and it bothers me that I'm the group slut (at least I can be honest with myself, so that's all that should matter).

Sure, I'm putting on my game face for this date thing, but that's only because I don't want to make a negative first impression. If I didn't give a shit, I'd literally just roll out of bed, throw on my shoes, and grab my purse. No no no. I need to look good. Shower, shave, shine, the works. Do you see where I'm going with this? Get sexy for first dates is always a good idea, unless you want to scare them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment