Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bad, Filthy Fun (and not for the whole family).

Last night was the last night I will indulge my inner party girl with Beer Pong until the end of the semester. I'm even giving up the sauce during Lent to make it a double obligation to myself and whatever higher power is out there running this show we call existence.

One of the main reasons I decided I need to stop drinking is the lack of inhibition I have when I'm three sheets to the wind. The things I text to my friends are things I wouldn't normally say under more sober physical conditions, but I meant every word. And, I notice I'm more passive until someone gets in my face. Drunk fights are dangerous and I almost opened a can of whoop ass on some woman who was drinking with us. It's not my place to say she can't come over since it's not my house, but I'll be damned if I get drunk with her again. Aside from that, I'm 23 years old and I can't kill my guts with alcohol before I'm 30. Besides, I have more fun when I'm sober.

Best quote from last night "You threw a Phoenix Down on it?"-My sister, K.C. aka KANSAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment